Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thing 30

I adore my google reader. I follow it pretty well. I don't always read all the news stories, but I do like to keep up with various local and library related things. Also the fun stuff. LOLcats, etc. My feeds are organized into sets: 23things, which mostly book reviews and similar library related feeds ; News, which is national and world news (I don't always read all of that) ; Local, my city paper and a tv website ; and Fun, LOLcats, Unshelved, etc.

Delicious I haven't really been using because practically every time Firefox updates, the delicious widget is fail. Also it is weird on the shared work computers. Your delicious links sort of end up wherever you were.

I decided to give the 43marks thing a try. Liking it thus far. Not wild about all the stuff they start one out with but deleting isn't hard. Adding links and categories is also very easy. I like it.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I've noticed the delicious drawback too, although it's been short lived most times. And it is disconcerting to think your delicious links are showing up on a public computer. I'd love to hear an update from you after you've used 43marks for a bit.