Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thing 29

All righty! I knew about some of these google things because of having the iGoogle account for reader and blogger and such. I tried Google Earth once to see my house but I couldn't. It also does not really work to spy on people.

Looking over the Search Tools section. Alerts would mostly be emails to ignore, WebHistory is creepy, so either Google News or Search Wiki. I chose Google News.

Not sure about the bit where it chooses news based on web searches since lot of people use this computer, but we'll see.

I am befuddled. more study needed.

I didn't mean to publish this right away. Oh well.

OK. Editing my personalized page. How exciting. And simple. I rearranged my layout, although top stories always stays on top. Deleted sports since I mostly don't care. Added a custom section on news stories with the word library or libraries.

Easy Peasy. Though I like my reader better.

Gmail! I like gmail. I like gmail chat. I chose this because I am lazy. my sproudfit gmail is the only one I have not associated with a Gaian. Not that that is a good reason to make another Gaian.

Glanced over the google calender. Might need to look into that some more since Palm has abandoned my palm pilot. Not sure why I would want to make my dentist appointments public.

No comments: