Friday, July 25, 2008

Thing 23

* Go back to your thoughts/ideas about Library 2.0. Has anything changed as a result of this experience?
I have learned quite a bit about the internet and the tools available.

* What were your favorite Things and discoveries?
My favorite Thing was Facebook. My favorite discovery was the Google Reader.


* How did you connect with others doing the 23 Things On a Stick?
I had fun working with other people here to learn different things. And sometimes I helped other people.

* Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I was surprised how many resources were out there. Overwhelmed sometimes, too.

* What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or content?
Nothing I could think of. The format made learning pretty easy, except when I was on a computer without sound and the Thing required watching a film or something.

* If we offered a 23 More Things On a Stick program like this in the future would you participate?
I would try to. This was my second attempt.

* How would you describe your learning experience in one word or in one sentence, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things On a Stick learning activities to others?
There's a lot out there and this will help you find it.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Congratulations on finishing the 23 Things on a Stick program. There's a lot to be said for having fun, helping others, and learning what tools & resources are available to you. Sounds a lot like working in a library doesn't it?

If you're game for more things, be on the lookout for More 23 things coming this fall &/or winter.