Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thing 21

Other social networking

Gather seems to combine a Livejournal community and a Listserve. Lots of articles and comments. There were also pictures.

Webjunction is a discussion board. Lots of interesting topics.

I think I am starting to get overwhelmed.

Ok. It's been several days and now I shall attack Ning. Joining the Ning was not too hard. So far so good.

I left comments on two blogs. I added a ning badge to this blog.

I am never going to remember all the passwords.

I am a livejournal member, a Gaian, a blogger, a InsaneJournal, facebook, ning. I discovered I actually have another blogger page that I don't even remember getting.

1 comment:

Linda said...

You're almost there. I gave up on trying to remember all the passwords and have a trusty little notebook that I guard with my life. I usually read the blogs in Google Reader, but today went to the actual blog. Is that cool counter a new addition? It's nifty.