Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thing 20

Facebook and myspace. Both have had bad stuff associated with them. Or maybe just the people hwo use them and trust them.

I went to facebook. Registered. My registry didn't seem to match the tutorial.

I don't think I am doing this right. I am going to ask for help.

Okay I was doing this right.

So I joined "Don't mess with me I worked in a Public Library" because of the name. I joined "Librarians and Facebook" since it might be useful. I joined "Gaia online" cause I like Gaia online.

Myspace tends to crash our computers but I tried going there anyway. I looked at Hennipen county library's myspace and my goodness those were interesting ads.

I was just informed that wasn't an ad. That was a posting. With chocolate. And handcuffs.

That doesn't seem to be the best sort of image to project.

Facebook seems much safer.

Though Facebook or myspace take it all with a block of salt unless you know the poster beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Edited to add: Flair is addictive

No comments: