Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thing 24 (or 1 of new 23, whatever)

I haven't blogged here since the end of 23 things. I don't blog much in my own blog, so that's not surprising.

I have been using stuff like the google reader I set up for the previous shish-ka-bob of things.

I like reading other people's blogs. Neil Gaiman has a cool blog. I like LOLcats but I am not sure if that counts as a blog. I have signed up for some news feeds and a couple of book review blogs.

I mostly lurk on the blogs.

For the refreshing of this blog I changed my avatar, added a photo, and changed the template.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Nice springy colors--Think it will ever come? We are hoping that the lurkers will come out into the open and participate with their cohorts in this round. Thanks for numbering the thing..It makes it easier for us to keep track, and offer assistance if needed.