Sunday, March 8, 2009

Thing 25 (2 of new 23)

Personally suspect my blog is a bit widget full.

I was going to add a clustrmap to this blog but I have one of those on my manga blog so I didn't. I do have a neocounter which tells me what countries people are from who have visited my blog.

I added a tag cloud. I tag better on my manga blog.

I already have a clock which also displays the weather, so I didn't add that.

I spent a about twenty minutes looking at stuff. The video took a while.

There seems to be a lot of widgets to add though they probably aren't that friendly to older computers.

I find it ironic that I actually removed widgets in my last post.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Another widget afficionado who really didn't need to be introduced to widgets. A good point about the possibility of "unfriendliness" to older computers.