Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thing 18

Youtube. And some other video places that are basically youtube.

I've messed about on YouTube a lot. I like it. Google video isn't bad, but I prefer YouTube. You can't comment on Google. Not that I do, usually, but it would be nice to have that option.

We have put YouTube videos on the website. My collegue taped the stack movers this spring during the remodel. I suppose we could put clips of the summer program preformers up on the site if they provided the videos. I don't know the legality there.

One of my colleagues said that her bell group Strikepoint (very cool) has a video on YouTube (and by extension Google). So I searched for Strikepoint. The first video listed seemed to be some sort of political or news show, but the next one was the one I wanted. Here it is:



On Google the Related Video section was all the news program. On YouTube, the related videos were other bell choirs. More sensible to me.

Now for something completely different and really funny!

I had seen this really odd video on YouTube. World of Warcraft meets Muppets. Kind of 2.0 ish because of the L33t speak.



ok I just really like ManaMana.

I could actually go absolutely nuts in this entry, but I had better stop.

No comments: