Friday, June 6, 2008

Thing 11 - Tagging and del.icio.us

OK! Tagging or labeling is super-easy. I have been using it more on my manga blog for the library. I have a tag cloud widget in that blog and I put the manga titles as my tags. I think people can search the tags or click on the cloud in my blog. I like that.

The video was interesting. I learned a few things and I guess it could be useful.

I poked around the Minn23 account. Quite a variety of links. The tag list on the side was nice and I liked how you got a second list of related tags.

I made my own account, which was pretty easy and could be very useful. I will have to put all my favorite links there. I have put most of them on the various computers I use at work, but it is annoying to have to figure them out again when the computer dies.

It will be even more fun with my personal stuff at home.

Edited to add: And now del.icio.us won't load. phooey

No comments: